The Washington office of femida.us primarily focuses on coordination of attorneys’ cross-border legal work among the firm’s offices.
In addition, the office has a broad network of alliances with local and specialized counsels and consultants enabling the firm to quickly respond to the clients’ needs in various geographic locations and other areas of legal specialization.
The Washington office of femida.us focusing on the following corporate and technology transactions:
- International and US corporate structuring and formation, including internal company documents and shareholder agreements, partnership and limited liability company operating agreements, corporate governance
- Patent applications in the fields of software, business methods, electrical, optical and mechanical inventions
- International technology licensing and distribution agreements
- Technology transfer agreements, including technology assignments, complex cross-border-technology transfers and off-shore software developments
- International joint venture agreements
- Consulting and R&D agreements and multi-level fee structure arrangements
- Foreign direct investment issues